Asus announced three Surface clones ,2 of them are big surface 4 competitors ,but the interesting device (for me) is a 10 inch surface 3 competitors ,here the main points :-
- 10.1-inch display with 400cd/m2 brightness
- The weight of the tablet is 530 grams and its thinness is 8.2mm (Surface 3 is 622 grams)
- A 1.5mm keyboard and spaced out keys
- 11 hours of battery life
- Integrated kickstand which opens up to 170°
- Windows Hello Support via a fingerprint reader on the back of the tablet
- Stylus support with 1024 levels of precision (like the Surface pro 4 ,but the tech type is unknown)
The rest of the tech specs are unknown
Update / a new hands-on video showed the complete specs , so here it’s
- Atom x5 CPU
- the screen resolution is 1280 by 800 pixel (so 16:10 aspect ratio)
- 2GB or 4GB of RAM
- up to 128GB of storage
- Ports are / USB-A , Micro-USB , Micro HDMi , and MicroSD
- the price is 350$ and up
I think this is an interesting device and will be very valuable if Microsoft decided to not make a Surface 4, or if they made the Surface 4 a 12inch device.
If I had to guess I think it’ll be sold for
500$ with the keyboard, and I hope it have the newer Apollo Lake processors and SSD storage.
We should get more info today when hands-on videos from Computex get uploaded to YouTube ,so stay tuned on our Twitter account @Windows_ink .